Sponsorship of our upcoming 30-day road trip has passed the 25% mark of our goal of $1 per mile for 4,000 miles. We are proud and grateful to the following people for their support and encouragement:
- Candy Paul—Kiowa to Babb, MT, the entrance to Glacier National Park
- Wayne & Helen Ranney—Escalante-Grand Staircase National Monument between Page, AZ and Kanab, UT
- Chris Kovalcik—Chino Valley between Prescott and Ash Fork, AZ
- Terry & Terra Moon—Jackson, WY, to Grand Teton National Park
- Paul Michael Photography—the entire state of Arizona
- Bud Aaker—Tumacacori to Tubac, AZ
- Rober & Aida Wick—Saguaro, Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks
- Dr. Jeff Maltzman—Grand Teton National Park
For information about why and how you can sponsor your favorite part of US Route 89, click here.
The Spring 2010 Life’s So Fine on Route 89 One Month Mexico to Canada and Back Road Trip begins on May 17th. Your sponsorship will help us bring recognition to America’s most scenic highway and all of the wonderful people who call it home.