Join the US Route 89 Appreciation Society and help spread the word about this unique and wonderful highway.
You know that many people benefit from the information we are providing on this blog and our website. It is all free and accessible by anyone without restriction.
If you believe as we do that US Route 89 deserves greater recognition, then you can make a contribution to that effort by joining the US Route 89 Appreciation Society. You can choose your level of membership and receive the benefits outlined in the chart below.
Your contribution will help us carry out our mission to support the communities that depend on travelers for their economic well being. You will do this by defraying some of our travel expenses and the maintenance of the blog, website and newsletter.
In return we will continue to bring you the sights and sounds of the places, people and events that make up the great American west.
Business, Civic and Cultural Organization Membership
If you own a business or are part of a civic or cultural organization on US Route 89, we have a special membership for you that will increase your exposure to the traveling public. Here is a summary of the benefits of membership:
- Framed Certificate of Membership to display in your lobby or office.
- US Route 89 Website (www.us89society.org): Links on the appropriate Road Trip Guide and 0n Our Sponsors page.
- US Route 89 Blog (www.usroute89.com): display ad on several pages of the blog
- US Route 89 Monthly Email Newsletter, Along 89: listing as a member with your logo linked to your website
- US Route 89 Brochure: listing as a member
- Acknowledgement in all publications including the Road Trip Map Book, a custom map of US Route 89 and an exhibition and book of James Cowlin’s photographs. Organizations will also have the opportunity to pre-order publications at a discounted price for use in their own promotions.
- A 20% discount on licensing fees for the use of James Cowlin’s photographs in your promotional materials such as brochures, magazine articles, websites and trade show displays.
- A 20% discount on prints of James Cowlin’s photographs for display in your offices.